Thursday, January 17, 2013

Handy Tips for Staying Healthy

I am sick since Wednesday and the flu hit me real bad. I hate getting sick. It just drains out all my energy and I can't focus on working on anything. I hope everyone takes good care of yourself and you family and stay away from the flue. 

Here's the Handy Tips I received from Kaiser for staying healthy
  1. Wash your hands often. 
  2. Use hand sanitizer. 
  3. Keep your face hands-free. 
  4. Get your flu vaccine. 

If you get sick, be kind to yourself and others
  1. Stay home and rest. 
  2. Drink lots of fluids. 
  3. Treat your aches and fever. Acetaminophen (such as Tylenol) or ibuprofen (such as Advil) can help provide relief. Be sure to follow the instructions on the label.
  4. Cover your sneeze or cough. 

I hope my fiance (who I got the flu from) and myself will get better soon before the weekend comes. And I hope everybody stays healthy!

Below is a picture I took on a sunny day. Cheers and we long for the great weekend!
  

2 comments:

  1. I would also add - doing lots of exercises... without having an activity we can't stay properly healthy.
    Personally, I'm following traditional kung fu classes Toronto and they are really useful for me. I love this discipline and this way I' taking care of myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diana, I totally agree with you on this - excercises is necessary for staying healthy. That's what my general doctor suggested as well, to excercise at least 30 min per day.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis