Friday, July 27, 2012

Never Full | Leather Knitting Bag

This is really a "never full" purse - if you put water in it.

The purse looks simple to make. However it requires high precision that the length of each strap needs to be perfectly cut, the cuttings on the strap for knitting needs to be in the exact spots. Oh, the preciseness made me sweat. This leather knitting bag comes with a linen bag with leather strap opening. I added my favorite victorian style pink flow fabric in the middle of the linen bag. 

The purse is made of the latest Italian leather high I received. Nice brown color with semi-gloss finish. Italian people are well-known for their hand-made goods. I hope you like this made in the USA leather purse as well.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis