Friday, July 27, 2012

My Little Secrets | Organizing Purse - IPad Case (Part II)

Meow-Meow, don't bother me...I'm picking my little secret purse.....

This purse is just the right size for carrying small items including the wallet, cell phone, keys, and some more. I made a total of seven purses with different designs. Each purse comes with a removable leather strap. Your can put on the leather strap to turn it into a shoulder purse. The purse is the right size for iPad. You can also use it as an iPad case. The purse has three layers with cotton pad in the middle for support and protection.  





Overview

Steal your heart


Blue

 
I like my Kimono

All comes with a leather strap for carrying by shoulder



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis