Friday, May 3, 2013

Morning Egg Breakfast - Tomato Mushroom and Smoke Salmon Breakfast

Good Morning!
It's breakfast time and you have two options: tomato and mushroom egg, and smoke salmon scramble egg!
I hope the pictures do make you mouth-watering :)
 
THE SIMPLE AND THE FABULOUS
 
The ingredients of the two dishes are simple. The names say it all. The first one includes diced tomato and mushroom, two eggs, some butter and black pepper.
The second one includes smoke salmon, two eggs, some butter and black pepper.


My sister Anita recently went to Seattle and brought me smoke salmon and salmon jerky as silvania. Last time she brought me beef jerky, and I loved them too!! And of course I love my sister! The salmon jerky was already gone but I saved the smoke salmon just for making the breakfast.
 
THE SIMPLE AND THE FABULOUS 


 THE SIMPLE AND THE FABULOUS 


 THE SIMPLE AND THE FABULOUS 

Thanks Ricardo for cooking!!
The food is very yummy!

 
xoxo,
Yin & Anita
LoveGem Studio
Arbebe


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis